Wednesday 29 August 2018

Just a random thought......



Did you ever feel like butterflies in your stomach just by seeing someone be it your crush or a person you adore or love?? Who am I kidding right? We all have experienced it one moment or other. Some of us has experienced twice or many a times. Some might be experiencing it now and some still have to go a long way down that road. Well, as funny as it sounds, i myself meet all the categories.

                                         

I always used to ponder as it is my favourite time pass, why do they call the favourite celebrities “stars”. Maybe they shine so bright like a star whenever they are on stage or maybe they generate that feeling when we see stars... Just shining miraculously giving a certain taste of peace in all those worrying thoughts... Maybe they are the perfect picture of who you aspire to be with or where you want to see yourself...amidst these fantasies we weave so many worlds.. Like there is an island of wonders where there is no limit to our wishes and our imagination can take us anywhere. It is kind of a vicious circle I must say. “An imperfect girl meets a guy who just falls for her imperfection. The guy has to be dreamy and totally everything any girl could ever ask for.” And there.. You just let your imaginations run free.. And the most horrifying question comes to our mind at that instant...WHAT IF???? Yeah what if i was that girl... Oh but no... It’s just a created world after all...but the guy is so dreamy.. Wait who was the guy again?...oh god he looks so good in real life...maybe I could be the girl he wakes up next to every morning..what if my story turns out like this...but then I m just normal looking and unknown to him....how will we meet....but wait...the girl was also imperfect right.. Maybe I have a chance.. Maybe I also run into him (like out of nowhere he would come) accidently and we can have a story like this.....and this type of thoughts go on and on....


U know what i see there? A black shadow looking at a star and longing to touch it..to feel it...eager to find out what it’s like to be a star  share that feeling or be next to it...that feeling is unexplainable...it’s something better not be described with words or even if they dare they have to be as special as that feeling inside...its great isn’t it??? To feel that, to create that world and live that awesome feeling for a while. But sometimes we feel so held down by that thought. I mean it suddenly brings you back to the fact that you are still on the ground only gazing towards that star and that all you gathered in your heart has to end as shortly as that train of imagination leaves and that you will be a normal person again maybe not too pretty not in that good shape or maybe your life is not at the point you want it to be...and that star, would still be that shiny and bright and far from you... oh god....why this reality check had to come in the way.....but then again we never stop wishing for that..do we???



Have you ever asked yourself “SO WHAT”?? So what if I m not pretty or a kind of person everybody wants to be around and hangout with...so what my life is not what I want it to be .....so what that that star is tooo far from me and I cannot touch it.....it still gives me that feeling of joy...I still feel at ease in peace when I see it..I still can forget about all the mishappenings of my life and for a moment yes just for a moment feel grateful and feel loved and just go “eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its a different kind of feeling” about it....today I think you should ask yourself this and u know what ...let’s just ask this...WHAT IF...what if I get the star one day..WHAT IF I touch it and feel it.....WHAT IF that star turns out to be another stone unknown of its own shine and longing for the feeling of liveliness and togetherness gazing at some other distant shiny star of its own....at least it is serving its purpose when its far...it is creating a world in the heart of its distant gazer....it “IS” bringing a curvy smile to me with that feeling of ease.....is it to you????????? J J

But again ..

It's just a random thought.....

2 comments:

  1. This is everything that my heart says everyday when I gaze at the one who I love. He is too far away but I have made up my mind to never lose hope. He maybe special but I'm not complete ordinary. Thank you for sharing this. You spoke on behalf of every fan out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this special comment. Your support is the only thing gives me motivation.

      Delete